Pages

"Moose Milk" ~ lovely hot drink for a cold and blustery June day!



a glass of lovely warming Moose Milk
I just wanted to tell you about a wonderful drink I have just enjoyed which might be called, “Moose Milk”.  On the other hand it might not because I have read all sorts of recipes for it from just condensed milk in hot water to ice cream mixed with rum and Kahlua to a liquid that comes out of a mummy moose’s nipples, would you believe!   

The version I made is just 50:50 condensed milk and dark rum topped up with hot water.  Absolutely perfect on a cold and blustery June day!

Almost Instant Vietnamese Coffee Sorbet


Vietnamese coffee sorbet

Whilst writing I’ll just mention what I did with some leftover 
Cà Phê Sữa Nóng from yesterday - an experiment, well two actually.  I froze it to see if it would make acceptable ice lollies; it would.  I then puréed the frozen mixture to see if it would make acceptable coffee sorbet. It did so I ate it. 

wood grain



In the background you can just see our resident alien – he may be one of Them, or perhaps a self portrait by one of the of the Ood.  We’re never alone.

No comments: