24 December 2011

Merry Christmas!


























Joke from my friend Julie ….

Q.                How does King Wenceslas like his pizza?
A.        Deep pan – crisp and even.

~  Today I Have Made ~

Sausage Rolls
Cheese Straws
Eggnog
Bacon & Sage Stuffing
Baked Ham
Sloppy Peas (aka mushy peas – due to the Geordie contingent)
Roasted Butternut Squash
… and I’ve fiddled with a turkey

My Real Man has made a Trifle

Now for a spot of pre-Christmas relaxing with mulled wine, roasted nuts and Morecambe and Wise.


Anyway I just wanted to apologise for being a bit slack in the blogging department this month and to wish anyone who reads Sudden Lunch the best of Christmasses – in a few days I shall be posting some good ideas for Christmas Leftovers so please do check back. 


Have a good one!


Pin It!
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...